Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 3 RECAP

It was quite an average week for my picks this week. Thus far I'm 7-6-2 ATS and 7-8 SU. A lower SU record for the week makes for some interesting and surprising games though. Green Bay over San Diego and Tampa Bay over St. Louis being great examples of this.

You can find the picks and record here:
NFL Week 3 Picks and Record

Speaking of Green Bay... WOW! They beat San Diego.


Well SD has their own issues right now and you have to feel bad for LT since he's in his prime and the franchise is letting him down. He should just sell out and demand a trade to the Patriots. Then the Pats can win the next four Super Bowls and Tom Brady can be inducted to the Hall of Fame while still playing in the NFL. Ummm, YEAH RIGHT!! I hope the Cowboys crush the Patriots in the Super Bowl. I also hope Belichick gets fired and banned from the league. I never hated him at all. I thought he was a good coach and that's all, that's all the media said about him. But now he's like a little creepy, soft-spoken cheater. He's like a classmate who gets all the attention because he does so well but then everyone discovers that he was just cheating and then hates him and feels sorry for him. The main reason this infuriates me is because I have to second-guess games now. If the Pats are running over opponents, seemingly knowing their plays, what kind of game is that? It's like a false game, like a play being acted out, it strips the spontaneity from the competition. I now sometimes second-guess the legitimacy of the competition because of this scandal. This in turn has lowered my interest level a bit. Nonetheless, I will block this out of my mind as much as possible and carry on as an NFL fan.

The Cowboys, yes, made a statement game.



It's gonna take a lot of injuries to hold them back from a Super Bowl berth. Romo and T.O. have to be healthy (injury-free). I would be absolutely elated to see the 'Boys knock around Tom Brady and make him play bad in a Super Bowl. It would make my year. No, it would make my decade (2000-2010).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice recap. i just put my recap up this morming. check it out. Feeling the pictures. Nice.

NFL Odds