Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week 3 Early Line

So here's my Week 3 Early Line. I'm mostly relying on my impressions from the first two games and I'm starting to let go of those vague ideas from last season. One quick example of this at work is the strength of NOR. They haven't been impressive at all while TEN has. I think TEN wins this week at NOR. It'll be a good game to watch as we'll find out how good TEN really is and how bad (or even good) NOR can be.

Quick explanation:
The minus sign indicates that I expect that team to win by those many points. IND -4 means I think Indy beats HOU by about 4 points.

IND -4
HOU

SDG -5
GNB

MIN -3
KAN

DET
PHI -1

BUF
NWE -10

MIA
NYJ -6

SFO
PIT -7

ARI
BAL -3

STL -1
TAM

JAC
DEN -1

CIN -3
SEA

CLE -2
OAK

CAR -7
ATL

NYG
WAS -4

DAL -1
CHI

TEN -2
NOR

These are just my first impressions for this weeks games and the official spread can be seen if you scroll down below. I'll make my picks against the spread tomorrow and post them here on a spreadsheet by mid-afternoon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet write up. We could definitely worked together. I'll be in touch.

NFL Odds