Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 3 Picks and Crowdpicks.com

My spreadsheet with all my Week 3 picks is now done.
You can see it here:
NFL Week 3 Picks

I also wanted to let everyone know about this cool site I found through one of the google ads on this page. It's called crowdpicks.com and you can make your own picks against-the-spread there, create a profile and friends like myspace, and the site will keep track of your stats. It supports many sports other than the NFL too. You can add friends and have people look at your "trophy room" where you will be awarded trophies for your picks' performance. I signed up already and I'll be making my picks right now. To top it off you can earn money if many people view your trophy room since the site will share ad revenue.

[UPDATE]: The Crowdpicks site is offline for some maintenance right now. I'll make my picks there asap. My username there is "johnart".

No comments:

NFL Odds