Sunday, September 7, 2008

2008 Season is here fellas

In less than 8 hours the Sunday games of Week 1 will be here!

Some quick picks for tomorrow (very short on analysis!)...
These are just picks, I'll narrow it down to a short list of good plays (bets I'll take) right after.

I'll take:

Ravens +2 1/2 over Bengals

Jets -3 over Dolphins

Chiefs +16 over Patriots (that's a lot of points to kick off the season!)

Texans +7 over Steelers (I really liked the Texans offense last season and their passing was above average)

Jaguars -3 over Titans (this one is fishy, I really like the Jags -3 so is there something I don't know??)

Falcons +3 over Lions (a toss up to me, I'll take the points, but the Lions did pull a few surprises last season)

Seahawks +1 over Bills

Buccaneers +3 1/2 over Saints

Eagles -9 over Rams

Cowboys -6 over Browns (yeah I know I'm a Dallas fan, but they should cover, it should be a shootout)

Panthers +9 over Chargers (I don't see the Panthers not putting up a fight)

49ers +3 over Cardinals

Bears +10 over Colts (Will the Bears D show up and slow Indy down? This is a tough bet!)

Packers -2 over Vikings

Raiders +2 over Broncos (a close call but I'll take the Raider passing D over Cutler for right now, one mistake by Cutler could determine the game)

Strong picks:

Packers -2
Jaguars -3
Cowboys -6
Raiders +2

Stay tuned for a post looking into the details of Week 1.

No comments:

NFL Odds